Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Radiant Radish

I'm a pretty big Beach Boys fan so when I saw this adorable pattern for a baby radish scarf I jumped on the opportunity to create a Radiant Radish for myself.


For those of you who had social lives in high school and didn't sit listening to your dad's Endless Summer on vinyl and certainly didn't read Brian Wilson biographies, the Radiant Radish was the name of Brian Wilson's health food store endeavor. 


This is gonna go great with my pajamas!

And I'll probably be the coolest girl at the farmer's market too!

Actually, do me a favor and listen to this song as you finish reading this.











The pattern: Baby Radish Lariat Scarf by Twinkie Chan
Can be found in:
Twinkie Chan's Crochet Goodies for Fashion Foodies


The Yarn: Ms Gusset Sock Yarn

This was a blast to make.  It was super easy, I did it in an evening. The Ms. Gusset was very nice to work with.  Sproingy.  I am in love with the colors.

You can make multiple radishes and have a big bunch of them hanging around your neck.  I like the silly elegance of the single radish though.

No comments:

Post a Comment